17th century fort - Paimogo
About West Vagabond Tours
People tell me that I am a friendly and communicative person, always ready to help. Well, like most of the Portuguese population.
I grew up dividing my time between Lisbon and the Portugal West Coast
By the hand of my grandfather, I discovered Lisbon secrets. Later, I explored the west coast searching for the best surf spots and pure nature.
In the university I became a tour guide and deeply studied my country, Portugal.
Since then, I welcomed travelers from the whole world, with whom I shared the authentic Portugal".
Rui Pedro Martins
Surf School Founder
One Day in Lisbon ...THis IS THE PLAN
- Visit the New Lisbon, Parque das Nações. This area was renovated for the Expo 98. There is located the Science Museum and Lisbon Oceanarium.
- Discover the other side of the river. Cross the 25th of April bridge, and see the amazing views at Cristo Rei.
- Explore Belém district connected to the discoveries period. Visit Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery. Taste the famous "Pastel de Nata". The original ones!
- Walk in the bohemian, trendy and hip Lisbon: Bairro Alto and Chiado. Visit São Pedro de Alcântara View Point
- Visit the old Lisbon: St. Georges's Castle, Alfama and Mouraria districts. Time to wander through the heart of Lisbon and chill on amazing view points.
- Drop off
One Day in Sintra and Cascais ...THis IS THE PLAN
- Pick up
- Visit to Pena Palace: We will wander through one of the most beautiful palaces in the world
- Explore Quinta da Regaleira, and discover amazing lakes, grottoes, wells, fountains, and excentric constructions.
- Walk the postcard village of Sintra and taste the local pastries, cheeses and wines
- Contemplate the ocean in Cabo da Roca, the western most point of Continental Europe
- Visit the charming Cascais, once the home for kings-in-exile and a site of espionage during World War II.
- Drive through the Lisbon Riviera, the first touristic promenade in the early 60's.
- Drop off